Wednesday 31 March 2010

Routine Post

Because the last time when I tried to switch on my computer, there was something burning ... and I don't know what.
  • First things first. After getting rejected left, right and center last year, I finally managed to secure an admit for my MS in Computer Science. That too in UCLA. People tell me that it's a good school, but I'm more like "Hey it's in LA, so GREAT!" (Note: I am still awaiting more results).
  • On to running. My sub-20-minute-5KM goal still exists and I'm training as much as I can (maybe I can do more, but then I won't be able to do all the other things which I do). I may not be able to make it in a 6 month time-frame, but it still seems possible within the end of the year. 
  • For people who didn't know, I had joined Latin Dance Classes couple of months back and I'm still continuing. It's good fun and would to recommend to everyone.
  • I have registered for the Sunfeast 10k which is slated to happen on May 23rd. I don't have any solid goals. I hope to do a sub-50 minute, but then that goal kind of sucks because that's the same which I had last year (I failed last year).
  • I'm back to playing basketball. In fact I had been practicing all of last week for a corporate tournament which happened last weekend. We faced 3 teams (Bosch, Wipro and Repucom) and lost to each one of them, but I had a great time playing. It was almost 4 years since I had played a match. 
  • Cooking has taken a back seat. I don't find it too interesting to just cook for myself. Although, if there are other people, I like to cook. 

10 comments:

vrdanceworld said...

Your blog post is very nice to me. Thank you for sharing this blog post.
salsa dubai

dsinghania said...

Easy process that saved me time and stress. I highly suggest trademark registration!
trademark registration online mumbai

solutionitronix said...

Itronix Solutions is highly recommended for Full Stack Training in Jalandhar! They prepare you for the profession like no other thanks to their pragmatic approach and real-world initiatives.
Itronix Solutions

proassignmentor said...

Efficient, reliable, and top-notch coursework writing service—worth every penny invested!

kmk said...

Nice post.
gold jewllery buyers

Royal Canadian Marketing Agency said...

Elevating local businesses with top-notch seo agency london ontario!

infomsp said...

In the congested cloud service market, Infomsp stands out thanks to their dedication to innovation. Their cutting-edge features, like predictive maintenance and AI-driven analytics, have given us the ability to make data-driven decisions and outperform the competition.

Infomsp

Easyboard1 said...

Digital signage transforms spaces, captivating audiences with dynamic visual storytelling effortlessly.

msmeregisteration said...

Streamlined procedure that empowers small firms through MSME Registration Online.

dataterrain124 said...

PL/SQL's precision meets Informatica's agility for flawless data orchestration.
PL/SQL to Informatica